695 000 €
- 849 749 $
- 615 258 £
- Other currencies
Quiet in a private dead end, bus and college nearby, no vis-à-vis.
In the heart of an extraordinary landscaped garden, 1500m2 flat and fenced.
PRETTY VILLA WITH PROVENÇAL CHARM, facing south-west.
Ground level :
Cathedral entrance hall, guest toilet, superb living room, living room, cathedral ceiling, exposed beam, open by three French windows onto a beautiful covered terrace forming a summer dining room with BBQ.
Equipped kitchen open to the living room + pantry / laundry room.
Large clearance distributing:
- Beautiful bedroom 1, French doors to the garden and cupboards, bedroom 2 with cupboards, bedroom 3 with cupboards.
- Family bathroom with large round bath, separate toilet.
- Large dressing room (possibility of transformation into a shower room)
- Beautiful bedroom 4, en suite shower room
Independent garage, large parking, beautiful free-form swimming pool with submerged beach.
What we think about it:
A little gem in an impeccable floral setting, without work.
- Surface of the land : 1500 m²
- Year of construction : 1990
- Exposition : southwest
- Inner condition : excellent
- 4 bedroom
- 1 terrace
- 1 bathroom
- 1 shower
- 2 WC
- 1 garage
- 1 parking
- Bedroom on ground floor
695 000 €
Fees paid by the owner, click here to consulted our price list